"CRNet" (轉口証網上通) is our new web-based service for Certificate of Origin - Re-export (C.R.) & Certificate of Origin - Without Transit/With Transhipment (C.T.) (轉口及轉載產地來源証). It provides a 24-hour online application platform for industrial and commercial traders in Hong Kong (we serve both members and non-members of the Federation). Users can submit applications immediately after completing the online registration.
Benefits of using CRNet (轉口証網上通):
- Registration is free for both members and non-members of the Federation. Only the certification fee will be charged.
- Users can freely choose any of our certification offices (Mongkok, Tsimshatsui, Central or Cheung Sha Wan) to submit application.
- Application can be submitted at any time (24 hours) and on any day (365 days).
- Users can check the application status via the system.
- It's convenient! Users can save the applications as "templates" for future modification and reference.
- Confidentiality is secured! All data transfer is protected by 128bit SSL encryption.
- No download or installation of programme is needed.
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries, established under Chapter 321 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR, is designated and authorised by the Hong Kong SAR Government to issue all kinds of certificates of origin with worldwide acceptance and recognition. All applications via our CRNet System will be processed with our consistent professional standards.